sábado, 15 de diciembre de 2018

Free Shipping & 12/12 Sales Promotion From DressLily

Hello!!!!

Coupon: 12DL12

DressLily is a global fashion online shopping site, selling Fashion Dresses, Home Decoration and Accessories. Recently, DressLily reached me via email, stated that they are offering an up to 90% off discount and free shipping for any price range instead of Free shipping above $39. 

It is right at the moment, I was frustrated because I want special Christmas decoration from others, and I assume that people may wonder how’s the quality when are they’re relatively cheap, then I decided to give it a shot. The shipping is mailed quickly, which is faster than similar kinds of sites. The moment I got my package, I realized I have to share my experiences with everyone.
DressLily not only provided a 25% off coupon and apply free shipping to World Wide. But also a celebrated activity for 12/12, two purchase for $19.99 by any of the following products. These promotions are only available between 12th -17th Dec. Personally, I do not usually online shopping from an email advertisement, whereas DressLily gave me a great experience of online shopping at a reasonable price!
Here is what I purchased from DressLily.com and can’t wait to try them because they are so cute! I am going to stop writing here because I really need to outline how to decorate my house with the Christmas items I got from them.

 


Hope you like them and do not forget to use the coupon for the discount!
Categories , , ,

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Sol y Luna Template by Yasny Blogger Template